Terms and Conditions
3. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate on these sites. You guarantee and warrant you are at least 18 years old and are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
5. PAYMENTS, DOWNLOADS & CANCELLATION POLICY. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE A PART OF A MONTHLY CLUB and will BE BILLED ON A MONTHLY BASIS until you cancel your subscription. THIS IS NOT A ONE-TIME PAYMENT. New Content is posted the 13th of Every Month.
As per this user agreement, you can cancel at anytime but you must ensure that you pay for content you download before you cancel. For e.g. If you download new content posted for June, you must pay for June's Content before you cancel. This is to prevent abuse of our liberal downloads & Cancellation policy and to ensure fairness to you, or other premium members and our company.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once you cancel your membership, you will no longer have access to the downloads section of BizMedia monthly since your personal data will be purged automatically on cancellation. Therefore, please ensure that you download
all required content to your own computer or personal storage device BEFORE cancelling your account, as you will not be able to access content, once you are no longer a member of BizMedia Monthly club.
Please note that you are solely responsible for cancelling your own membership.
So if you are unhappy for whatever reason, just simply cancel your membership by logging in to the platform that you used to sign up for the subscription(Fastspring, JVZOO, WarriorPlus etc.) and then you will no longer be billed. If you use PayPal, you should also check your Preapproved Payments in Paypal to ensure that the subscription has been removed.
Failure to comply with this policy will result in CTECH Solutions(Our company) taking action to recover the cost for unpaid downloads and could result in a lifetime ban from our club.
6. EBOOK SIGNUPS AND MAILINGS. You have the option, but not obligation, to sign up and receive a free eBook from us. Should you do so, you are agreeing to receive further emails from us of a commercial nature.
8. USE OF SOFTWARE. CTECH Solutions may make certain software available to you from the Sites. If you download software from the Sites, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, ”Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by us, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only, unless otherwise informed by alternative licensing agreement. CTECH Solutions does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the products, and CTECH Solutions retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form, unless you purchase an alternative license. All trademarks and logos are owned by CTECH Solutions or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner without permission.
9. USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (”User Content”) to the sites, you are granting CTECH Solutions, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a permanent, non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet businesses of CTECH Solutions, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that CTECH Solutions may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the sites, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
10. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the sites, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the sites is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, ”Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you. All Digital Millennium Copyright Act matters are processed pursuant to our DMCA Policy, which you may access via the DMCA link at the bottom of the page.
11. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provides medical advice to other users. CTECH Solutions reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the sites, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. CTECH Solutions intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
12. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Sites, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Sites is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, ”Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your account. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
13. NO WARRANTIES. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITES AVAILABLE ”AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITES OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITES OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITES OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
14. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
16. PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Sites. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Sites, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Sites, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Sites, overloading, ”flooding,” ”spamming,” ”mail bombing,” ”crashing” or instituting a ”DDOS” attack on the Sites; (d) using the Sites to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Sites; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Sites. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
18. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Sites or Service are: Copyrighted by © CTECH Solutions.
20. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Sites should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
21. AMENDMENTS. We reserve the right to amend these Terms. Should CTECH Solutions seek to make such an amendment, which we determine is material in our sole discretion, we shall:
(a) Provide you notice by email of said change 15 days prior to the change going into force, and
(b) Publish on the home page the fact an amendment will be made.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward looking.